Tapioca starch, milk, pasteurized liquid whole eggs, minas cheese (partially skim milk, salt, cheese cultures, microbial enzymes), vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: soybean oil, corn oil, sunflower oil, cottonseed oil), butter, parmesan cheese (pasteurized milk, bacterial cultures, calcium chloride, salt, microbial enzymes), whey powder and salt. CONTAINS milk, egg and soy products. Gluten Free
- Remove the product from the freezer just before baking (from the freezer to the oven)
- Place the cheese rolls with a 2cm gap
- Preheat oven for about 15 minutes at 150°C
- Bake for approx. 5 min (depends on the oven)
- Remove from the oven when the cheese roll is golden brown.
- After thawing, do not refreeze the product
- Do not microwave